Platinum Swing Trade Alerts

The 10-Buck Broker (Long-Term Stock Picks)

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RobinHood and WeBull reviews

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RobinHood and WeBull reviews

In this article I am going to give a basic rundown and review of both apps and let you make your own judgment. Let's get started:

THEY BOTH SUCK!

I hate both of those apps and I'm going to tell you why. I have been a member of a few stock market groups on Facebook just to see what other traders are up to and I always noticed people making posts complaining about their Robinhood order not getting filled or some other glitch that causes them to either lose money or miss out on a good trade.

In my personal opinion, that is highly unacceptable even if it only happens once. Trading and investing is a serious endeavor and it should be treated as such. When you take on the financial markets you need the best tools at your disposal if you want to have a chance at success. I had a Robinhood account at one point just to be able to do a review of it and the whole thing just seems cheap and tacky. The whole platform is geared towards newcomers and I can assure you no seasoned trader/investor is using either of these apps. When you are trading or investing you're basically going to war! You wouldn't go to an actual war with a slingshot so do it here.

A pro fisherman does NOT use a $20 Walmart rod
    A barber does NOT use a $20 trimmer set
    A chef does NOT use plastic knives
    A photographer does NOT use a disposable camera
    A landscaper does not use scissors

In my years as a trader I have always used what I call "big dog" brokers. Brokers who don't have TV commercials and ads all over Facebook. They don't need them. When you trade with one of these brokers it just gives you a little more confidence. The brokers I have used are professional brokers with all the proper privileges to offer after hours and premarket trading, order routing, etc. You just get a real bang for your buck. Also, Robinhood's customer service leaves a lot to be desired.

I haven't used WeBull but I'm not a fan of any trading platform that's all or mostly done through an app. I don't like trading from a phone. Take the game seriously if you want to be around for a while.

My overall rating is an F

Platinum Swing Trade Stock Alerts(FREE 14-Day Trial)

The 10-Buck Broker (Long-Term Stock Picks)

Best Stock Picking Services

Best FOREX Signals Software

Stock Market Investing For Beginners

"Step into the arena and hold on to your hat. Don't get discouraged if you don't make 8 trillion dollars in your first month. Trading is not a get rich quick scheme. Realize that trading is a skill and just like any other skill it takes time to learn. Have convictions in your decisions in life and trading. Ignore the comments and "advice" of those that have never traded a day in their life."

Terms Of Service

Disclaimer: This website provides information about the stock market and other investments. This website does not provide investment advice and should not be used as a replacement for investment advice from a qualified professional. This website is for informational purposes only. The Author of this website is not a registered investment advisor and does not offer investment advice. You, the reader, bear responsibility for your own investment decisions and should seek the advice of a qualified securities professional before making any investment.

Promoted content: You should assume that this website has an affiliate relationship and/or another material connection to the persons or businesses mentioned in or linked to from this website and may receive commissions from purchases you make on subsequent websites. Always exercise due diligence before purchasing any product or service. This website contains advertisements.
Working...
X