This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guide To Stock Picking Services/Newsletters

If you are looking for GOOD stock picking services, click here.

In this article, I want to give you a look at the ins and outs of stock picking services and newsletters.

Everyone who has delved into the world of Wall Street has at least heard of stock picking newsletters. Whether you have ever used one depends on your objective in the market. The average Wall Street participant is usually a casual investor and not looking to make their full-time income from the markets so I would say they are most likely to need a stock picking service.

Why use a stock picking service?

The task of finding good stock picks can be daunting. I am a professional stock trader with years of experience and even I get overwhelmed with the process of picking stocks. I spend 40+ hours a week pouring over thousands of stock charts looking for good trades and investments. It is a task, to say the least. That is the main reason I encourage casual traders and investors to use stock picking newsletters. Think about this scenario for a second:

A person who is nearing retirement age and looking to increase their retirement fund from work. That person may not have the desire or skill level to trade and invest in stocks on their own. In their case, I would definitely suggest a stock picking service

Stock picking services build confidence

When you first start on Wall Street you have no idea what you're doing. I had no idea what I was doing. Signing up for a good stock picking service will not only grow your account but it will also boost your confidence as a trader/investor. Always remember, going into any trade/investment with less than 100% confidence is like flushing your money down the toilet.

How to evaluate stock picking services

The best thing about stock picking service evaluation is that it is incredibly simple. In order to evaluate a stock picking service you simply have to ask your self one question:

DOES THIS SERVICE MAKE GOOD STOCK PICKS.

Some services come with a free or discounted trial version. Give them a shot and if they aren't worth your time just cancel your subscription!

The people who run stock picking services know they are under constant scrutiny from their subscribers so they have to perform.

I can say I've never come across a terrible stock picking service because if their record was that bad you probably wouldn't have heard of them in the first place.

Every stock picking service on Wall Street Forum's BEST stock picking services list is a top-notch service and verified by me.

If you are looking for GOOD stock picking services, click here.
    Platinum Swing Trade Alerts (FREE 14-Day Trial)

Best Stock Picking Services

Best FOREX Signals Software

Stock Market Investing For Beginners

"Step into the arena and hold on to your hat. Don't get discouraged if you don't make 8 trillion dollars in your first month. Trading is not a get rich quick scheme. Realize that trading is a skill and just like any other skill it takes time to learn. Have convictions in your decisions in life and trading. Ignore the comments and "advice" of those that have never traded a day in their life."

Terms Of Service

DISCLAIMER:
    This website provides information about the stock market and other investments. This website does not provide investment advice and should not be used as a replacement for investment advice from a qualified professional. This website is for informational purposes only. The Author of this website is not a registered investment advisor and does not offer investment advice. You, the reader, bear responsibility for your own investment decisions and should seek the advice of a qualified securities professional before making any investment.

I use stocktradershq and trader HR. Those are both great services. I find about two to three of my own picks and use them to "fill in the gaps" throughout the week.

Comment

Which of those services would you say is the best?

Comment

Originally posted by MaggieC View Post
        Which of those services would you say is the best?
        I'm partial to Beat The Market because I had a lot of fun when I subscribed to it. I kept the service for over a year even though I was already done evaluating it.

"Step into the arena and hold on to your hat. Don't get discouraged if you don't make 8 trillion dollars in your first month. Trading is not a get rich quick scheme. Realize that trading is a skill and just like any other skill it takes time to learn. Have convictions in your decisions in life and trading. Ignore the comments and "advice" of those that have never traded a day in their life."

Terms Of Service

DISCLAIMER:
        This website provides information about the stock market and other investments. This website does not provide investment advice and should not be used as a replacement for investment advice from a qualified professional. This website is for informational purposes only. The Author of this website is not a registered investment advisor and does not offer investment advice. You, the reader, bear responsibility for your own investment decisions and should seek the advice of a qualified securities professional before making any investment.

Comment

Thanks for the quick response. I think i'll give it a shot

Comment

Originally posted by MaggieC View Post
            Thanks for the quick response. I think i'll give it a shot
            Sounds good. After you try them out, come back and give us a review. Make sure you analyze the stocks they pick and figure out why they pick the stocks they do. It will help you become an independent trader/investor.

Terms Of Service

DISCLAIMER:

Comment

Will do

Comment

Working...
              X