Platinum Swing Trade Alerts

The 10-Buck Broker (Long-Term Stock Picks)

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Market Wizards review

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Market Wizards review

Market Wizards is a book written by Jack Schwager and originally published in 1989. The book takes a very unique approach by interviewing several different well known and not so well known traders and investors of the time.

Click here to get your own copy

I first learned of Market Wizards when I was still a brand new trader. I wanted to get my hands on any reading materials that would help me navigate the difficult financial markets. After doing a basic Google search for the best stock market books I came across a few lists of the best Wall Street books and I noticed a peculiar occurrence. Every list had different but books on it but there was always one constant. Market Wizards. Market Wizards was on every list that I found so I knew I had to buy it.

This book is by far my favorite finance publication. Over the years I have read and re-read it a number of times. A lot of the concepts I apply in my trading were borrowed from traders in this book. The main principle I got from this book was treating stock picking like a treasure hunt. I have applied that principle for years and it has made me money year after year. If you treat stock picking like a treasure hunt and realize you want quality over quantity you are one step closer to success in the markets. Every Friday night I start with a list of a least a few hundred stocks and narrow those down to possible five or ten potential trades for the upcoming week. Of those five or ten I MIGHT buy one or two during the week.

This book is a great way to get into the minds of millionaire traders and investors. A few of the people interviewed in this book have even gone on to reach billionaire status via hedge fund management.

Some of the traders interviewed include
    • Michael Marcus
    • Bruce Kovner
    • Marty Schwartz
    • Paul Tudor Jones

Overall, I would give this book 5 stars for its creative format and unmatched insight into the world of trading and investing

Click here to get your own copy

Bonus:

Over the years, Jack Schwager has written and published several works with the same basic idea as market wizards such as:

The New Market Wizards

Hedge Fund Market Wizards

Stock Market Wizards
    Platinum Swing Trade Stock Alerts(FREE 14-Day Trial)

The 10-Buck Broker (Long-Term Stock Picks)

Best Stock Picking Services

Best FOREX Signals Software

Stock Market Investing For Beginners

"Step into the arena and hold on to your hat. Don't get discouraged if you don't make 8 trillion dollars in your first month. Trading is not a get rich quick scheme. Realize that trading is a skill and just like any other skill it takes time to learn. Have convictions in your decisions in life and trading. Ignore the comments and "advice" of those that have never traded a day in their life."

Terms Of Service

Disclaimer: This website provides information about the stock market and other investments. This website does not provide investment advice and should not be used as a replacement for investment advice from a qualified professional. This website is for informational purposes only. The Author of this website is not a registered investment advisor and does not offer investment advice. You, the reader, bear responsibility for your own investment decisions and should seek the advice of a qualified securities professional before making any investment.

Promoted content: You should assume that this website has an affiliate relationship and/or another material connection to the persons or businesses mentioned in or linked to from this website and may receive commissions from purchases you make on subsequent websites. Always exercise due diligence before purchasing any product or service. This website contains advertisements.
Working...
X