This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All Jobs SUCK!!!

One of the most futile statements that poor people make is this, "I don't like this job so I'm going to quit and find another job". Poor people never wake up to the fact that all jobs suck and switching from company to company won't solve anything. Poor people are raised by their poor parents who never instill the idea of business ownership or investing.

Scapegoating

Most jobs are just scapegoating factories where the buck gets passed from one person to the next. People will collectively single out one person to blame for everything that goes wrong even though that person had nothing to do with it at all.

Example: Joe is a dishwasher at Mcdonalds. All he does is wash dishes. A customer comes in with a complaint about their order. The manager fixes the problem then goes to the back and blames Joe even though he never touches food orders and was in no way involved the making of the food.

That's how scapegoating can go at a job. Scapegoating is non-sensical.

The thing that I used to LOVE about scapegoating is the fact that when a scapegoat leaves a job the scapegoater usually becomes the new scapegoat because the job NEEDS someone to blame and scapegoating never stops. It just gets transferred to a new person.

ALL JOBS SUCK.

Raises

One of the biggest scams put forth onto poor people is this myth that making a few more dollars will make a difference. In this world you are either rich or poor there is no in between. The owner of the company you work at makes a killing and pays you as little as possible because the law says he has to pay you something. Chris Rock once said "your boss would pay you in popsicle sticks if he could". No truer words were ever spoken.

Most employees look at life through the eyes of an employee and not an employer. Employees are always looking for a raise at their jobs and employers are always trying their hardest not to pay their employees more. Your boss's job is to cut expenses and increase revenue. YOU ARE AN EXPENSE.

ALL JOBS SUCK.

A Job Is Not A Goal

A lot of poor people think that jobs and raises are goals. A job is NOT a goal. It's not ambitious. Any fool can get a job.

I saw this video of Steve Harvey recently. I like the first 30 seconds or so where he talks about how your raise is CRAP!

ALL JOBS SUCK.

Poor people teach their kids to be poor. Rich people teach their kids to be rich

That is one of my favorite lines from 'Rich Dad, Poor Dad'.

If you're anything like me then you were probably raised by poor people and were given "poor people advice" your entire life. My parents never encouraged investing or entrepreneurship. It was always "get a good job" and yada yada yada. Poor people are their own worst enemy. They just refuse to think bigger than a job. They refuse to explore the endless money-making possibilities in the world. Poor people are laughable.

ALL JOBS SUCK.

Moral of the article

All jobs suck so quit asking your boss for a raise as if that will make the job suck less. Quit leaving one job for another. THEY ALL SUCK. It doesn't matter if you make $10K per year or $100K per year at a job...THEY ALL SUCK.

You need to be fully devoted to finding a way out of the regular person's rat race. It may not happen in 5 or 10 years but it will happen.

DO NOT settle for mediocrity.

Platinum Swing Trade Alerts (FREE 14-Day Trial)

Best Stock Picking Services

Best FOREX Signals Software

Stock Market Investing For Beginners

"Step into the arena and hold on to your hat. Don't get discouraged if you don't make 8 trillion dollars in your first month. Trading is not a get rich quick scheme. Realize that trading is a skill and just like any other skill it takes time to learn. Have convictions in your decisions in life and trading. Ignore the comments and "advice" of those that have never traded a day in their life."

Terms Of Service

DISCLAIMER:
    This website provides information about the stock market and other investments. This website does not provide investment advice and should not be used as a replacement for investment advice from a qualified professional. This website is for informational purposes only. The Author of this website is not a registered investment advisor and does not offer investment advice. You, the reader, bear responsibility for your own investment decisions and should seek the advice of a qualified securities professional before making any investment.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X