Platinum Swing Trade Alerts

The 10-Buck Broker (Long-Term Stock Picks)

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Top 10 Finance Websites

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top 10 Finance Websites

We have compiled a list of the 10 best finance and investing websites online. Enjoy!

10. Finviz.com - FINVIZ is the best stock screener I have ever used. Their entire business is dedicated to providing a top-notch screener so they are by far better than anyone else as far as screeners go.

9. FreeStockCharts.com - FreeStockCharts.com is a great charting service and it really is completely free. I've used this service for years and have no complaints.

8. DayTradingRadio.com- Day Trading Radio is a daily online radio broadcast that airs live every market day. The host gives technical analysis advice and stock tips. If you like his website you should also check out his YouTube channel. He has hours of useful videos on technical analysis.

YouTube - You may be a little confused by this one but YouTube has some of the best content online about trading and investing. I actually learned my main swing trading strategy from a YouTube video almost 10 years ago!

WSJ.com- This is a pretty obvious one. The Wall Street Journal has been a powerhouse in the world of finance for well over 100 years! When the internet boom began in the 90's the Wall Street Journal did an excellent job of adapting to the changing climate and introduced WSJ.com in 1996.

CNBC.com - CNBC is a great channel and their website also delivers when it comes to top-notch content. Any old school investors will remember the Financial News Network from the 80's. CNBC merged with FNN in 1991. In 1996 CNBC.com was created and quickly grew to be one of the largest websites in the world.

TrendFollowing.com - I didn't want this list to be filled with a bunch of easy to guess sites so I threw in TrendFollowing.com. This site is run by a guy named Michael Covel. He has been running his site since 1996 and basically gets people to come around to a way of thinking that goes against the Warren Buffett method of investing. Check out his site to get a better idea of what I mean!

Investopedia.com - Investopedia has a ton of useful resources for traders and investors and the sites original purpose is still the best way to bone up on your financial terminology.

Investing.com - Investing.com is by far the best all-in-one finance website. They provide quotes, charts, news, and Wall Street education.

***NOW FOR THE BEST FINANCE AND INVESTING WEBSITE ONLINE***

1. WallStreetForum.net
    - WallStreetForum.net is by far the best website online for traders and investors. This site provides a community for traders and investors no matter what their level of expertise. Most people who have delved into the world of Wall Street know it can be a lonely endeavor because your friends and family usually know nothing about it and can't relate to your struggles and decisions. Wall Street Forum gives traders and investors a meeting place where they can share tips, advice, and other market related content. The site is owned and operated by a real trader and investor who is active on the website everyday.
    Platinum Swing Trade Stock Alerts(FREE 14-Day Trial)

The 10-Buck Broker (Long-Term Stock Picks)

Best Stock Picking Services

Best FOREX Signals Software

Stock Market Investing For Beginners

"Step into the arena and hold on to your hat. Don't get discouraged if you don't make 8 trillion dollars in your first month. Trading is not a get rich quick scheme. Realize that trading is a skill and just like any other skill it takes time to learn. Have convictions in your decisions in life and trading. Ignore the comments and "advice" of those that have never traded a day in their life."

Terms Of Service

Disclaimer: This website provides information about the stock market and other investments. This website does not provide investment advice and should not be used as a replacement for investment advice from a qualified professional. This website is for informational purposes only. The Author of this website is not a registered investment advisor and does not offer investment advice. You, the reader, bear responsibility for your own investment decisions and should seek the advice of a qualified securities professional before making any investment.

Promoted content: You should assume that this website has an affiliate relationship and/or another material connection to the persons or businesses mentioned in or linked to from this website and may receive commissions from purchases you make on subsequent websites. Always exercise due diligence before purchasing any product or service. This website contains advertisements.
    Best stocks to buy now Stock Market
    Best stocks to buy now
    Dow Jones TodayDJIA

Never heard of daytrading radio. Is it a good program?

Comment

Been using finviz for a while now. Love it

Comment

Originally posted by HitAndRun1770 View Post
        Never heard of daytrading radio. Is it a good program?
        great service/site. The guy is a true technician. Old school all the way

Comment

Benzinga is a good one too. One of my favorites

Comment

Great list. There's a ton that remember from the 90's that were AMAZING. Too bad they aren't around anymore

Comment

Originally posted by OptionKing View Post
              Benzinga is a good one too. One of my favorites
              I was gonna say that one too. A real underrated resource for traders!

Comment

Working...
              X