Platinum Swing Trade Alerts

The 10-Buck Broker (Long-Term Stock Picks)

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Haters Gonna Hate

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haters Gonna Hate

In this article, I'm going to delve into the science of hate. What makes people hate and why it won't stop any time soon.

If you are a human being you have been hated on or at least thought negatively of. The more you have or accomplish the more hate you will receive. Hate is not just a burden of the rich and successful. You could work at McDonald's and have negative thoughts and comments aimed at you.

The only two reasons people hate:

Jealousy

The most obvious and common source of hate is jealously. Some people can't stand to see others have anything. Even if the person worked extremely hard for years while the hater sat around doing nothing. That's one of the most confusing aspects of hate. Successful people are hated on by people who never even make an effort in life. That confuses me to no end. How can you dislike a person for working hard when you could have done the same thing. You chose to do nothing but indulge in things that would in no way make you successful.

Losers

The next most common reason people hate is that they are just plain losers. They have nothing going on in their life so they hate anyone who is actually doing something. It makes them feel better about their sorry excuse for a life.

Haters are extremely illogical and often contradictory. I'll give you a perfect example:

I have an older brother and a younger brother. When I first got into the stock market both of my parents were extremely discouraging. They said it wouldn't work, They said it was a bad idea, get a real job, and that I didn't have any goals. When it became more than obvious that the stock market was paying off for me my father had the nerve to say:

How come you're not teaching your brothers how to make money in the stock market. You must be trying to keep all of the information to yourself because you don't want anybody else to make any money. We'll just go ask somebody else to teach us the stock market.
    That is a BLATANT contradiction. At first, you tell a person their money-making venture is a waste of time and it won't work then when it starts to work you want that same person to help you make some money.

Caution: It is worth noting that hate usually comes from someone you know. It's unlikely that a complete stranger would hate your accomplishments. Of course, you get the angry poor person who dislikes the businessman for actually trying at life but the most intense hate comes from friends and family. Sad reality but reality nonetheless.

“Haters don’t really hate you, they hate themselves; because you’re a reflection of what they wish to be.” – Yaira N
    “The only thing more frustrating than slanderers is those foolish enough to listen to them.”– Criss Jami
    “Expect while reaching for the stars, people to whirl by with their dark clouds and storm upon you.”– Anthony Liccione
    “Behind every successful person lies a pack of Haters! I love my haters!”Gloria Tesch
    “Insecure people put others down to raise themselves up.”– Habeeb Akande
    “Some people have so little going on in their lives, they would rather discuss yours.”– Unknown
    “Rumors are carried by haters, spread by fools, and accepted by idiots.”– Nishan Panwar
    “A haters job is to hate you, and they stay on their job 24/7. So, if you’re expecting them to clock out, and leave you alone think again.”– Sonya Parker
    “Wish all your enemies a long life, so they can see you succeed in life.”– Nishan Panwar
    “The best way to counter-attack a hater is to make it blatantly obvious that their attack has had no impact on you.”– Timothy Ferris
    “Fear of something is at the root of hate for others, and hate within will eventually destroy the hater.”– George Washington Carver
    “Hating is the sincerest form of flattery. ”– Unknown
    “Remember, people who try to bring you down are already below you.”– Unknown
    “They don’t hate you. They hate themselves and take it out on you. There’s a difference.”– Ritu Ghatourey

Last edited by StoneF; 08-22-2020, 11:59 AM.
    Platinum Swing Trade Stock Alerts(FREE 14-Day Trial)

The 10-Buck Broker (Long-Term Stock Picks)

Best Stock Picking Services

Best FOREX Signals Software

Stock Market Investing For Beginners

"Step into the arena and hold on to your hat. Don't get discouraged if you don't make 8 trillion dollars in your first month. Trading is not a get rich quick scheme. Realize that trading is a skill and just like any other skill it takes time to learn. Have convictions in your decisions in life and trading. Ignore the comments and "advice" of those that have never traded a day in their life."

Good KARMA and positive energy abound.

Terms Of Service

Disclaimer: This website provides information about the stock market and other investments. This website does not provide investment advice and should not be used as a replacement for investment advice from a qualified professional. This website is for informational purposes only. The Author of this website is not a registered investment advisor and does not offer investment advice. You, the reader, bear responsibility for your own investment decisions and should seek the advice of a qualified securities professional before making any investment.

Promoted content: You should assume that this website has an affiliate relationship and/or another material connection to the persons or businesses mentioned in or linked to from this website and may receive commissions from purchases you make on subsequent websites. Always exercise due diligence before purchasing any product or service. This website contains advertisements.
    Best stocks to buy now Stock Market
    Best stocks to buy now
    Dow Jones TodayDJIA
Working...
X