Platinum Swing Trade Alerts

The 10-Buck Broker (Long-Term Stock Picks)

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Make money online - A complete guide

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Make money online - A complete guide

At the time of writing this article, the world is in the midst of a pandemic which is forcing people to stay home. Some are able to work from home while others have been laid off and hoping to make ends meet with savings, unemployment benefits, or a new source of income. The pandemic has done nothing if not shake people up and make them realize you can't rely on one source of income. March 2020 google trends saw a search of people searching for the phrases "make money online" and "passive income". That tells me that people were scrambling to try and find other ways to make ends meet. In this article, I will give you a rundown of how I have made a living for many years without working a job through various active and passive income streams.

From the beginning

My earliest foray into the make money online space was in the form of online surveys. I started doing online surveys around the age of 16 or 17 and did them to the tune of about $10,000 which is unheard of. That experience made me love the idea of making money online and not having to rely on a job for income.

After doing online surveys I delved into the stock market and gave that a shot. I started with $1700 and in a few years, I turned it into about $25,000. Taking advice from my mentor I decided to take part of my money and develop some kind of business that would allow me to make a lot more than in the stock market. The stock market is a great tool to build wealth but it helps if you start with a large amount. I decided to put about half of my money towards advertising for my first website which is now defunct. That site had a few problems but the main one was that it didn't have a clear cut way to make money. I had some Google Adsense ads on the site and planned on selling bumper stickers but nothing to make any significant money. I shut that site down after a few years and decided to focus more on this website and my eCommerce endeavors.

eCommerce

Over the years I have been involved with every aspect of eCommerce. I have sold on Amazon, eBay, Shopify, and Etsy. I had varying degrees of success with all of them but never managed to make a full time living from them partly because they were just side hustles I would do in the background of this website and the stock market. All in all I would say my Shopify store was the best. I even hired a professional marketing agency to run Facebook ads for me which worked out well.

WallStreetForum.net

Wall Street Forum is the website that you're currently on and my prized possession. With this website, I took all of what I learned from past endeavors and made sure not to make those mistakes here. The principal of which being having a clear cut way to make money. Wall Street Forum is a treasure trove of valuable information. Some of it is free and some comes for a price. Here are all of the ways Wall Street Forum earns money:
    • Text ads
    • Direct banner ad sales
    • Affiliate products
    • In-house products(products managed by Wall Street Forum)
    • Sponsored posts

There are a few other smaller revenue streams but those are the main ones. I made sure the site had products and services for sale to make Wall Street Forum a true business. In the 1990s there was a flood of tech-related companies that were all the rage and everyone wanted to get in on their stocks. There was only one problem...a lot them had no actual revenue. It was all smoke and mirrors and you can NOT build a company on that. I wanted to make sure Wall Street Forum wasn't in that category.

Honorable mention

Another way that I make money online is through Fiverr.com. The service lets you sell almost any service to people. Currently, I sell a service where I write recommendation letters for people looking to get into a new college, get a new job, or just regular character references. I just do it in my spare time and its a pretty cool way to pick up a few bucks

​​​Click here to sign up for Fiverr

In conclusion

Making money online can be exhilarating. When you get your first order it's like you're floating on air. You may not find your lane right away but you will definitely find it. Don't try to make $100,000 per year off of your first few items on eBay. Focus on trying to make $20 per day then graduate to $50 then $100 per day. By the time you get to $300/day, you're making over $100,000. Combine several different selling platforms and see how fast you start making money!

Platinum Swing Trade Stock Alerts(FREE 14-Day Trial)

The 10-Buck Broker (Long-Term Stock Picks)

Best Stock Picking Services

Best FOREX Signals Software

Stock Market Investing For Beginners

"Step into the arena and hold on to your hat. Don't get discouraged if you don't make 8 trillion dollars in your first month. Trading is not a get rich quick scheme. Realize that trading is a skill and just like any other skill it takes time to learn. Have convictions in your decisions in life and trading. Ignore the comments and "advice" of those that have never traded a day in their life."

Good KARMA and positive energy abound.

Terms Of Service

Disclaimer: This website provides information about the stock market and other investments. This website does not provide investment advice and should not be used as a replacement for investment advice from a qualified professional. This website is for informational purposes only. The Author of this website is not a registered investment advisor and does not offer investment advice. You, the reader, bear responsibility for your own investment decisions and should seek the advice of a qualified securities professional before making any investment.

Promoted content: You should assume that this website has an affiliate relationship and/or another material connection to the persons or businesses mentioned in or linked to from this website and may receive commissions from purchases you make on subsequent websites. Always exercise due diligence before purchasing any product or service. This website contains advertisements.
    Best stocks to buy now Stock Market
    Best stocks to buy now
    Dow Jones TodayDJIA
Working...
X