Platinum Swing Trade Alerts

The 10-Buck Broker (Long-Term Stock Picks)

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stat Blogging Online

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stat Blogging Online

This article is sponsored by GoDaddy - Get a domain name and WordPress platform to start your blog today!

So you want to start blogging either as a full time living or a passion project. Before you get started you'll need to understand some basics about website ownership. I made this article because I have studied every aspect of SEO(search engine optimization), social media marketing, and every other form of the online marketing. The site you're currently on is the largest online community for wall street traders and investors. I grew this site's traffic and exposure to that level in 2018 through easily repeatable strategies. With that being said, let's get started.

PICK A NICHE

The very first thing you need to do is pick a specific topic that you want your blog to be about. I started my first website in 2014 and it was all over the place. There was no focus on the sites. That's one of the worst things you can do when it comes to website ownership. As you can see from browsing this website I chose to focus on all things Wall Street. Very specific niche. Very easy to market.

HOW WILL YOU MONETIZE

If you are starting your blog as a revenue generator(as you should be) you should have a clear cut idea of how you want to make money from it. There are several options available when it comes to monetizing a website. Here are just a few options:
    • Affiliate Marketing - Affiliate marketing is one of my favorite ways to monetize a website. If you are unfamiliar with the concept of affiliate marketing, please read this article for a better understanding
    • Display ads - Google Adsense and Media.net are huge powerhouses when it comes to display ads. Google AdSense is a lot easier to get approved for.

DRIVING TRAFFIC

All of the things I've mentioned up to this point are useless without TRAFFIC. You need people to come to your site but how?

There are several options for getting people to show up on your site. Here are some of the ones I used to make Wall Street Forum popular.
    • Work on SEO - Search engine optimization helps your website show up prominently in search engines. You can employ a lot of methods on your own and/or hire an SEO company. I took the self-promotion approach with this website and piled on every tactic I could. I "loaded the boat" so to speak
    • Get more backlinks - Backlinks are links to your site on other people's sites. They show search engines that your site is important because other sites link to yours. You could manually get backlinks by creating profiles on a lot of different social media sites and forum and using your website's link in those profiles but that would take FAR too long. I used FIVERR to buy a ton of backlinks services for this site. I remember once spending $300 in 30 minutes on FIVERR buying thousands of quality backlinks. Always remember, quality over quantity when dealing with backlinks.
    • Advertising - Advertising isn't one of my favorite methods of driving traffic because it's not natural. Social media advertising can be the worst online advertising method if you don't have the right niche. Certain niches work well with adverting like a comedy or gossip blog. You can make sponsored posts for your content and get tons of shares and likes for said content fairly quickly. Sponsored posts for a site like this wouldn't have anywhere near the same engagement. People like "fun" and playful posts on social media. This site(Wall Street Forum) is not intended to be a fun website.

This article was sponsored by GoDaddy - Get a domain name and WordPress platform to start your blog today!

Don't forget to check our FIVERR for your backlinks and other social media marketing, SEO, and web design needs.
    Platinum Swing Trade Stock Alerts(FREE 14-Day Trial)

The 10-Buck Broker (Long-Term Stock Picks)

Best Stock Picking Services

Best FOREX Signals Software

Stock Market Investing For Beginners

"Step into the arena and hold on to your hat. Don't get discouraged if you don't make 8 trillion dollars in your first month. Trading is not a get rich quick scheme. Realize that trading is a skill and just like any other skill it takes time to learn. Have convictions in your decisions in life and trading. Ignore the comments and "advice" of those that have never traded a day in their life."

Terms Of Service

Disclaimer: This website provides information about the stock market and other investments. This website does not provide investment advice and should not be used as a replacement for investment advice from a qualified professional. This website is for informational purposes only. The Author of this website is not a registered investment advisor and does not offer investment advice. You, the reader, bear responsibility for your own investment decisions and should seek the advice of a qualified securities professional before making any investment.

Promoted content: You should assume that this website has an affiliate relationship and/or another material connection to the persons or businesses mentioned in or linked to from this website and may receive commissions from purchases you make on subsequent websites. Always exercise due diligence before purchasing any product or service. This website contains advertisements.
    Best stocks to buy now Stock Market
    Best stocks to buy now
    Dow Jones TodayDJIA
Working...
X