Platinum Swing Trade Alerts

The 10-Buck Broker (Long-Term Stock Picks)

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ebay or Shopify for dropshipping?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ebay or Shopify for dropshipping?

I currently use ebay for my dropshipping but I was wondering if shopify is as good or better

This is probably the biggest debate in the world of dropshipping.

I say ebay because the site has built in traffic. I sold my first ebay dropshipped item in under 24 hours because of that. When I tried a shopify store i NEVER made a sale. You have to put ads on social media and all that jazz. I guess some people make it work but I couldn't so I just stuck with ebay.

Comment

This is exactly why if you don't know exactly how you're going to make Shopify work, you should stick to eBay. It's that simple. But both can and do work.

Comment

Originally posted by JavierLan View Post
        This is exactly why if you don't know exactly how you're going to make Shopify work, you should stick to eBay. It's that simple. But both can and do work.
        Agreed. I wanted to try out dropshipping just to give the readers an honest review of it and I can say ebay is definitely your best route. I made a sale within 3 days.
        Platinum Swing Trade Stock Alerts(FREE 14-Day Trial)

The 10-Buck Broker (Long-Term Stock Picks)

Best Stock Picking Services

Best FOREX Signals Software

Stock Market Investing For Beginners

"Step into the arena and hold on to your hat. Don't get discouraged if you don't make 8 trillion dollars in your first month. Trading is not a get rich quick scheme. Realize that trading is a skill and just like any other skill it takes time to learn. Have convictions in your decisions in life and trading. Ignore the comments and "advice" of those that have never traded a day in their life."

Terms Of Service

Disclaimer: This website provides information about the stock market and other investments. This website does not provide investment advice and should not be used as a replacement for investment advice from a qualified professional. This website is for informational purposes only. The Author of this website is not a registered investment advisor and does not offer investment advice. You, the reader, bear responsibility for your own investment decisions and should seek the advice of a qualified securities professional before making any investment.

Promoted content: You should assume that this website has an affiliate relationship and/or another material connection to the persons or businesses mentioned in or linked to from this website and may receive commissions from purchases you make on subsequent websites. Always exercise due diligence before purchasing any product or service. This website contains advertisements.
        Best stocks to buy now Stock Market
        Best stocks to buy now
        Dow Jones TodayDJIA

Comment

Working...
        X