Platinum Swing Trade Alerts

The 10-Buck Broker (Long-Term Stock Picks)

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Dropshipping story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Dropshipping story

Hello everybody. My name is Will Stratman and I'm going to give you guys a quick rundown of my dropshipping business. The owner of this site asked me to come on and tell you guys a little about dropshipping so here we go.

First of all, I am an eBay drop shipper. You can open a Shopify or WooCommerce store for your business by I prefer ebay because it already has traffic. The site is ranked 40th in the entire world for traffic so anything you list on the site will get views.

I source all of my products from Amazon and I use 3 to 5 virtual assistants to run my business depending on the time of year. I run ONE eBay store with 3000-5000 products at all times

Amazon sourcing

The reason I like to source my products from Amazon is the reliability of the service. They are quick and very customer oriented. I only sell products that are shipped from and sold by Amazon. Make sure to sort your results like that when looking for products.

I find good products by finding which ones sell the most on Amazon. It only makes sense that if something is selling like crazy on Amazon then it should sell pretty well on eBay also.

A lot of people think you can't sort Amazon results by popularity but there is a hack you can use...paste this code(&sort=review-count-rank) at the end of any Amazon search result and it will sort the results based on the number of reviews the products have received. The more sales a product has the more reviews it will have.

I also use Amazon prime when I'm dropshipping. Newbies always think it's against the rules to use Amazon prime to drop ship but its just not true. You can do it all day long and if on the off chance they shut you prime account down you can start a new one.

Ebay account

I have a 16-year-old eBay account that is free of listing restrictions. If you start an account today they will place limits on how many items you can sell and the dollar amount. You can call eBay every month and ask for an increase of your limits so don't worry. They set these limits to make sure you don't get in over your head and start neglecting customers.

Virtual Assistants

As I mentioned earlier I usually use 3 to 5 virtual assistants depending on the time of year. I started out by training the main virtual assistant and he taught every subsequent virtual assistant that I hired how to run the business.

I have one store manager and 2 customer service reps

I increase my number of VA's in October to start dealing with holiday shopping.

Thanks for the read. How long have you been dropshipping?

Comment

I started dropshipping about 13 years ago

Comment

Working...
      X