Platinum Swing Trade Alerts

The 10-Buck Broker (Long-Term Stock Picks)

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Website Ownership Tip!!! SEO

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Website Ownership Tip!!! SEO

Owning a website is a wonderful revenue stream and can provide GREAT passive income!

I figured I would write a short article on website ownership and how you can do it too. The #1 tip you need to know about website ownership is:

Have a SOLID method for getting traffic to your site

When I started my first website I completely underestimated the amount of work it would take to get people to show up to the site. I thought I could just post on social media and get traffic to my site. That NEVER worked. I also tried paid advertising...also never worked. It was beyond frustrating.

So how do you get people to your website? You have to show up prominently in search results. People aren't going to go to your site because they saw it on social media. It just doesn't work that way. You placed a disruptive ad in front of them while they were looking at memes and now you expect them to care about your site. Not gonna happen!! The reason showing up in search results worked WAY better is because people were already looking for your product or service. If you own a video game website and people are searching for a particular release date for a video game your website might show up if it is ranked well enough and your SEO is up to snuff. That's the hard part.

If you don't know already, SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization. It basically means doing certain things to place your website in a good position when somebody searches for whatever your site is about. If your site shows up on page 12 of search results you will never get traffic. This website always showed up in search results for the term "wall street forum" on page one or two. I just needed to get it to rank for other terms that have to do with wall street like forex, stock market, options, real estate, stock market for beginners, etc.

I was ok at finding ways to boost my SEO on my own but it was only marginally effective and after a while, I had to face facts. You really need someone or something to help you with this. You need a catalyst.

There are countless firms and software out there to help improve your SEO. Just do a simple search for "SEO" and you will find out how many people are offering to help you improve your search rank. The reason there are so many people with SEO businesses is that EVERYONE wants their site to rank better and EVERYONE has a site. Restaurants, landscapers, bloggers, you name it and they have it.

I tried a few services but here's are the one that worked AMAZINGLY!

Links Management - A backlink building service that will boost your site's visibility in Google search results.

Platinum Swing Trade Stock Alerts(FREE 14-Day Trial)

The 10-Buck Broker (Long-Term Stock Picks)

Best Stock Picking Services

Best FOREX Signals Software

Stock Market Investing For Beginners

"Step into the arena and hold on to your hat. Don't get discouraged if you don't make 8 trillion dollars in your first month. Trading is not a get rich quick scheme. Realize that trading is a skill and just like any other skill it takes time to learn. Have convictions in your decisions in life and trading. Ignore the comments and "advice" of those that have never traded a day in their life."

Terms Of Service

Disclaimer: This website provides information about the stock market and other investments. This website does not provide investment advice and should not be used as a replacement for investment advice from a qualified professional. This website is for informational purposes only. The Author of this website is not a registered investment advisor and does not offer investment advice. You, the reader, bear responsibility for your own investment decisions and should seek the advice of a qualified securities professional before making any investment.

Promoted content: You should assume that this website has an affiliate relationship and/or another material connection to the persons or businesses mentioned in or linked to from this website and may receive commissions from purchases you make on subsequent websites. Always exercise due diligence before purchasing any product or service. This website contains advertisements.
    Best stocks to buy now Stock Market
    Best stocks to buy now
    Dow Jones TodayDJIA
Working...
X