Platinum Swing Trade Alerts

The 10-Buck Broker (Long-Term Stock Picks)

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Traits of rich people vs. the poor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Traits of rich people vs. the poor

What are the most common traits of rich and poor people?

Excuses

Rich people cringe at the idea of blaming others for their problems but the poor can't wait to blame everyone.

One of the most common excuses of poor people is "if I had gone to college i'd be successful". That is a lie because college doesn't magically turn you into a motivated, persistent, and hard-working person. If you were going to be successful you would have done it regardless of a degree.

Wolves vs. Sheep

The rich are ALL wolves.

In this world you are either a sheep or a wolf. Wolves go against the grain. Sheep follow the crowd.

No one has ever made a big splash in the world by being a sheep.

The rich are nice

Contrary to what you've been told by your poor friends and relatives, rich people are not evil. Most of the rich people i've known in my life have been like Mister Rogers. The poor are more likely to be not so nice. If I had to venture a guess as to why this is I would say its because money can in fact buy happiness. Having more money than the average joe gives you a more positive outlook on life. You aren't stressed about bills or other crap.

​​​​​​​

The rich are selfish and that is a good thing

If you're anything like me you were brought up to believe that selfishness is a bad thing. I can assure you that selfishness is not a bad thing. It's pretty damn hard to get rich without being selfish. You have to worry about YOU if you want to be rich.

The rich understand what a goal is

Poor people set goals like getting a better paying job or a raise at their current job. That's like a dog chasing its tail. You would just be going in circles and never making any REAL strides.

The rich set goals like having a net worth of $100M, $1B, or even $100B. Those are goals. Don't be like the average citizen and set your sights on easily attainable crap.

The rich are open minded

When I first began trading, my mentor told me made around $15K a day. I had no problem believing him. If you were to say that to a poor person they would immediately roll their eyes and call you a liar. Poor people only see $100K/year as the highest amount of money a person could ever make.
    Platinum Swing Trade Stock Alerts(FREE 14-Day Trial)

The 10-Buck Broker (Long-Term Stock Picks)

Best Stock Picking Services

Best FOREX Signals Software

Stock Market Investing For Beginners

"Step into the arena and hold on to your hat. Don't get discouraged if you don't make 8 trillion dollars in your first month. Trading is not a get rich quick scheme. Realize that trading is a skill and just like any other skill it takes time to learn. Have convictions in your decisions in life and trading. Ignore the comments and "advice" of those that have never traded a day in their life."

Good KARMA and positive energy abound.

Terms Of Service

Disclaimer: This website provides information about the stock market and other investments. This website does not provide investment advice and should not be used as a replacement for investment advice from a qualified professional. This website is for informational purposes only. The Author of this website is not a registered investment advisor and does not offer investment advice. You, the reader, bear responsibility for your own investment decisions and should seek the advice of a qualified securities professional before making any investment.

Promoted content: You should assume that this website has an affiliate relationship and/or another material connection to the persons or businesses mentioned in or linked to from this website and may receive commissions from purchases you make on subsequent websites. Always exercise due diligence before purchasing any product or service. This website contains advertisements.
    Best stocks to buy now Stock Market
    Best stocks to buy now
    Dow Jones TodayDJIA
Working...
X