The psychological strength

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The psychological strength

Forex trading and gambling have some similarities. A major fact in common between trading and gambling is the psychological strength needed to succeed in both sectors. As a forex trader, I learned from my broker Eurotrader that you must accept losses, avoid overreacting to losses, and avoid overtrading or revenge trading to make up for losses.

If you want to make Psychology Strong, you need to do regular meditation. The human brain is a bit like a monkey so if you want to control it, you have to control it through meditation. As a trader, I always try to trade by meditating and the chances of loss are a bit less. Eurotrader has taught me many methods to make this psychology strong.

Comment

Managing the risk is the most demandable ability in Forex market where risk is everywhere.
      My trading career, many times I fallen a great loss due to lack of exact risk management . now I am studying about this

Comment

Psychology needs to be maintained to trade Forex. Because if you can't maintain psychology properly, you can never get ahead in trading. I have seen many traders who are unable to maintain psychology. Even if they make some profit by trading, that profit cannot last long. This is their psychiatric problem.

Comment

The trading strategies actually we the traders select our trading experience, I have started my trading career with a small balance, that’s why I always have to depend on scalping approach that brings profit in a short time.

Comment

Psychology needs to be maintained to trade Forex. Because if you can't maintain psychology properly, you can never get ahead in trading. I have seen many traders who are unable to maintain psychology.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X