Forex beginners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forex beginners

In this market place, if you want to get maximal result first of all you have to ensure most powerful analyzing trade knowledge by learning. on the other hand besides good trading you also have to ensure the credible trading platform , because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly

I totally agree with you. Selecting reliable and suitable platform is as important as knowledge of the market in forex. If you choose wrong broker, no matter how much you make profit it can take away all your investment. I have faced with this issue couple of times. Luckily I found a reliable one after several failure efforts. Currently I am trading with Eurotrader. They are regulated and provide me almost all kinds of services of trading.

Comment

The demo account is really appropriate for the traders who are particularly newcomers. In my demo account I use all my trading strategies to see the performance how it works. This approach always helps me to survive in a proper way in a live account.

Comment

Yes, agree with you. First of all you need to have good knowledge about Forex and after it you must choose a good and reliable trading platform because with a good trading platform your money will be in safe hands and you will make good money freely.

Comment

I always use SL in my trading career when I will trade in Forex , since SL is a good feature that every forex broker offering to us, I really like it since it helps me so much to gain better earning and also minimizing the risk that I get from each action that I do in forex, and I agree with Rid**** that we must use it to survive from reaching MC.

Comment

Selection of a broker is very important factor of Forex and if you want to be a successful trader then you need a help of a good and reliable broker. Always choose a broker with good reputation and and good online reviews.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X