Platinum Swing Trade Alerts

The 10-Buck Broker (Long-Term Stock Picks)

Microcap Millionaires (Penny Stock Newsletter)

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spread

Spread is the distinction pips between the bid and ask prices of a currency pair. It is called spread and it is the cost of making a trade. Spread is also the broker’s main way of income. Spreads vary on market conditions. The market saw wide spreads during the volatile condition. However, my broker Eurotrader gives low and tight spreads in the market.

As a scalper I always have to depend on lowest trading spreads which is very supportive to scalp in a proper way. that’s why from my first day of trading I have been using LQDFX which until the end of time ensures flexible trading spreads from 0 pips that really comfortable to predict the real faction of this market place with certainly when scalping practically. That’s why my trading life is very much comfortable now. Basically without lowest trading spreads that’s not possible at all to scalp in a proper way .

Comment

Spread the broker's main source of income. If the spread determines a broker less, then the service of that broker deserves to be much better. There are many brokers who charge huge spreads to protect their interests which is never acceptable. First, you have to think about the service of the broker. If the service is not good, it is not possible to become a profitable trader. As a trader, I suggest Eurotrader brokers I am fascinated by the collaboration of this broker.

Comment

Spread is actually the difference between bid price and ask price of a currency pair. This is basically a charge from broker for their service. Mostly broker take low spread on major pairs as those are frequently used. My broker Eurotrader take very tight spread on major pairs almost 0 pips on some occasions. Even they do not have any hidden charge or commission on trade.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X