Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it possible for an amateur forex trader to make sustainable profits trading forex?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it possible for an amateur forex trader to make sustainable profits trading forex?

Sure it's possible to earn sustainable profits trading forex. I have been doing it for over 10 years.

It's also possible to lose money trading forex. In fact, the very best traders do both regularly. Losing money in a trade is just part of trading. The trick comes in developing the skill set to steadily increase your account balance even though individual trades can go in either direction. There are very specific things you can learn in order to do this regularly and successfully.

Comment

The ability to identify trends is valuable, so traders should learn about trends. Trends Show traders what's coming. Forex trading is not gambling. It's a strategic game. So, calculate it carefully before you act. In order to succeed in Forex trading, it is necessary to assume unexpected situations. In addition, my broker Eurotrader always alert me about upcoming financial news and event.

Comment

Forex trading is the most famous and profitable business in the world. You can earn a lot of money from the forex market if you have enough forex knowledge. Strong knowledge and a reliable broker can easily make you earn profits. A reliable broker is very important. My broker Eurotrader is a very reliable broker. They are one of the best brokers I have ever worked. They never make disappointment to their client.

Comment

I think it’s possible to make sustainable profits in FX. But you have to remember that only a few percent of all retail Forex traders are making money in Forex and rest simply fail. Losing money in a trade is just part of trading. instaforex review - I've been trading at fx market for almost 5 years and I lost a lot before earned something.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X