Platinum Swing Trade Alerts

The 10-Buck Broker (Long-Term Stock Picks)

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How and why did you go into Forex Trading?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How and why did you go into Forex Trading?

I actually choose forex trading as my 2nd source of income and here are some of my personal insight

Liquidity

– Since forex market is the largest financial markets of the world. It is expected to have big volume of transaction every day (24hrs/5day) which result to higher liquidity. And the higher liquidity the higher the demand and more opportunity to buy, sell and trade.

Volatility

– Forex market are very volatile because of the real time events that affects the market in any given time. This possess a higher opportunity to earn profits from trading the currency. But, you must understand the β€œRISK” that it can give.

Accessible

– Forex market is very accessible since it does not have a physical establishment or a store. It is 100% online transaction which you can access this everywhere, anytime you want. All you need is a laptop or mobile phone, internet connection, a trading account and a trading platform where you will execute your buy and sell trades.

Doesn’t Requires a Big Capital To Start

– In Forex trading, you don’t need to have hundreds of thousands to start as compared to a traditional business. You can start trading with only about $100 - $1,000. But definitely you should not expect to immediately get a huge profit. The strategy is to build your capital slowly.

With the used of β€œleverage” your $100 can have a value of $10,000.

Flexible

– Forex market operates 24hrs and 7days a week, and allows retail traders to particpate 24hrs/day 5days/week. You can set your trading business or your trading hours depending on your schedule. If you are an employee like me, I wake up as early as 4:30 - 5:00am which is the New York close every day, and doing about 15-30mins of checking, analyzing the price chart. If there is an opportunity to buy and sell, I just execute and leave it then just check my trade again after my work or the next day.

Have a great day ahead! and Good Luck to your trading journey!

Comment

Forex is the most famous and profitable business in the world. People can easily earn money from the forex market if they have the proper knowledge. A reliable broker is very important for a trader to trade in the forex market. I trade with Eurotrader. They are a very reliable broker. I am earning a very good number of profits by working with them. Their endless supports always make me pleased and increase my confidence. They provide minimum spread and maximum leverage. They take no additional charges while withdrawing money.

Comment

To join Forex trading, one must first acquire a basic idea about Forex. A broker is required for trading. Who will allow you to trade? I have the best broker support called Eurotrader. It is a regulated and trustworthy broker. You can make a lot of money from the Forex market if you have good trading knowledge. Many have achieved success by trading. I have been in this market for a long time and I am making a lot of money.

Comment

Traders need to focus on improving their trading skills and seeing the big picture. They need to know that making a loss is part of the game and they have to accept it. If they can't accept the loss and accept what they are doing wrong. Otherwise they won't be able to a successful trader. I am a forex trader too and trading with Eurotrader.

Comment

Forex trading is a popular part of the world. Where it is possible to earn a lot of money by trading. You can make a lot of money by spending less time. But before you deposit, you first need to do a lot of research about trading. You can join the trading world through a broker after getting the right education. I always suggest trading on Eurotrader brokers. Their service system is much better. And their deposit and withdrawal method is very reliable.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X