Platinum Swing Trade Alerts

The 10-Buck Broker (Long-Term Stock Picks)

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How real and profitable is Forex trading?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How real and profitable is Forex trading?

Profitability in forex is tough. Just like stocks, almost 90% don't succeed. When I came into both I came in with the attitude that I would be in the winning percentage.

Comment

Very real and over 90%, way over 90% lose money. I am one of the profitable ones. Everyone here blowing their own horn…be skeptical they are likely looking for a grubstake to trade on. Did I start out profitable? No, it's a learned skill that takes a lot of work. I do not use indicators. They do not work reliably. I trade price action and the bottom line is the most important skill is risk management. Anyone can do this if you develop the patience to manage your own emotions as well as your money. I don't want your money, I don’t want to trade your money and I’m living proof its possible to be profitable in FX.

Comment

The success of trading depends largely on trading psychology. Sadly, most traders either ignore this basic truth or don't realize how important it is to have the right mindset for a successful Forex trading. Yoga and meditation help to set mindset and brain in optimal condition. I am trading with Eurotrader. I always try to keep my mind clear before trading.

Comment

Forex is the most famous and profitable business in the world. If you wanted to start trading in the market then you should gain proper knowledge about forex first. Reliable broker And strong knowledge is most the important thing to earn profits in the forex market. I trade with Eurotrader. They are a very reliable broker. They are one of the best brokers I have ever worked. I would easily suggest this broker if anyone looking for a reliable one.

Comment

90% of traders cannot survive in trading. Forex trading is a matter of patience. Most traders do not have patience which is why they cannot survive in the trading world. Many traders want to get rich overnight by trading so they have to go through a lot of trouble to survive in trading. You can only make a profit when trading according to proper discipline. It is never possible to get good rewards from trading without discipline.

Comment

There is nobody who can predict the real faction of this market with certainly, that’s why for making profit with great consistent we the traders have to depend on our trading strategies that we select according to our trading strategies. From all trading techniques scalping is mainly considered as a most usable and profitable trading approach that brings profit in a short time. but in spite of a profitable trading policy scalping cannot use in a regulated broker due to many restrictions.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X