Platinum Swing Trade Alerts

The 10-Buck Broker (Long-Term Stock Picks)

Microcap Millionaires (Penny Stock Newsletter)

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

which leverage ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• which leverage ?

I have seen many times by and large traders in particularly the newcomerโ€™s fall a great loss by taking high leverage due to non-sense planning and zero risk management policy, nothing to do with high leverage at all. my trading career, for avoiding risk I always use 1:100 leverage in spite of having up to leverage 1:500 ..

This is one thing that ought to be at the highest priority on the rundown while picking a forex broker. Pick one is that is regulated. If the broker is situated in the US, they ought to be regulated by The National Futures Association (NFA) and ought to likewise be registered with the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC). On the off chance that they are situated in Australia, the Forex broker ought to be regulated by the Australian Securities and Investment Commission (ASIC) and they ought to agree carefully with the money related regulations set out by ASIC. The Forex broker ought to be entrenched and have been doing business for some time, in addition to on the off chance that they have great reviews from their current clients, that would be an indication of reliability.

Comment

In my sense, forex is a risky market. you can not do anything without proper information in this market. The proper information will help you to make your trading profitable and help to earn money in a huge amount. As a trader, I always gather information from AtoZ Markets. They help me by providing Broker reviews, financial advice, and many more services.

Comment

In spite of having most powerful analyzing trade knowledge thatโ€™s not possible at all to lead a comfortable trading life at all, if you donโ€™t know how to manage risk. by and large traders consider high leverage at many risk , but I according to my trading experience I donโ€™t consider it, if there is any risk it is completely with non-sense planning and zero risk management policy , nothing to do with high leverage at all. my trading career, I always use 1:100 leverage for avoiding risk,

Comment

Leverage is the borrowing of a certain amount of money to invest in something. In the case of FX, you usually borrow that money from your broker. With high leverage, a trader can build and control vast amounts of money due to their initial margin requirements. Many retail forex brokers offer their customers a significant amount of leverage. Traders should select their leverage amount based on their trading style, personality and money management preferences.

Comment

Leverage is an important financial tool which can be dangerous for any size account, but smaller accounts tend to use it more. So it is very realistic for leverage to become dangerous for smaller account.

Comment

Leverage is the most essential element for forex trading. those who have little investment but enough knowledge to make profit, can easily use leverage. But without any knowledge about forex and leverage, it is very risky to use it. Different broker give different types of leverage. According to leverage which broker is nice and perfect you have to research. I found my broker from AtoZ Markets. They provide broker reviews and all kind of latest forex, crypto and educational news.

Comment

The lower the trading leverage, the better for a trader. Very important for leverage trading. High leverage is very detrimental to the account of new traders. I suggest new traders use 1: 500 leverage. The lower the leverage, the more secure your account will be. Eurotrader brokers offer much better leverage. And their service is very nice. It is a regulated and trustworthy broker.

Comment

Forex is very profitable. If you want to start trading then you should gain proper knowledge about forex first. The second and most important thing is choosing a reliable broker. Choosing a reliable broker is not an easy task though. You should choose a reliable broker that provides very low spread and high leverage. I trade with Eurotrader. They provide minimum spread and maximum leverage. They are one of the best brokers I have ever worked.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X