Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fin Candy
    replied
    We have to choose these kinds of brokers which make sure security of funds, lowest trading spreads, low transaction cost, easy withdrawal system without long time process, free demo trading , active customer services , superior execution and much more real trading facilities that are very supportive to lead a flexible trading life with certainly.

Leave a comment:

• Sandra Pate
    replied
    Trading plan is essential in forex trading. No matter what is the market, trader should follow the plan accordingly. Most of trader fail to do that because of their emotion. Emotion can be harmful in decision making. Try to control it during trading. Otherwise you will make wrong decision. My broker Eurotrader provide me monthly statement. From there I reexam my trade. And try to find my mistake.

Leave a comment:

• David Egger
    replied
    If you think that you will join Forex trading then you have to follow some rules. As trading cannot be done by learning to trade, money management and risk management must always be maintained. You have to believe in your analysis, you have to keep your mindset positive. Emotionally can never be traded. If you follow all these things, you will be able to make a profit in trading. I am also a trader and I trade under Eurotrader brokers. Which broker helps me a lot to learn to trade.

Leave a comment:

• Fin Candy
    replied
    There is nobody who can predict the real faction of this market place with certainly, that’s why for making profit with consistency we the trades have to depend on our trading strategies that we select according to our trading experience .

Leave a comment:

• Leonardo Fanucci
    replied
    Forex is a risky business. If you have no proper knowledge about forex then there's less chance of earning money from the forex market. The first and most important thing before start trading is to gain proper knowledge about forex. I always try to gain more knowledge. My broker Eurotrader helps me a lot. They are very helpful. They never make disappointment to their client. They are really one of the best brokers I have ever worked.

Leave a comment:

• Fin Candy
    replied
    According to me, You must learn a lot firstly by reading some tutorials. Try to consistent in pips school. There is a proper guide for learning Forex for the traders who are particularly beginners. And try to join a broker and open a demo account. But you will learn what you need to do in the tutorials and try to participate on this forum especially Newbie Island so you can learn more.

Leave a comment:

• Alan Dsuza
    replied
    Yes, Forex Forum and news help me a lot in my trading. Because forex is a risky market. sometimes it is difficult to make proper decision. So than I follow forums of this sites and latest news of forex from AtoZ Markets. Both help me to make the decision and help to do my trade easily and effectively.

Leave a comment:

• Allen King
    replied
    Candle charts assist traders with recognizing price designs that happen in the charts. By recognizing these price designs, similar to the bullish inundating example or triangle designs you can exploit them by utilizing them as passages into or exit signals out the market. Likewise with the sledge arrangement, a trader would put a stop loss underneath the bullish inundating design, guaranteeing a tight stop loss. The trader would then set a take-benefit.

Leave a comment:

• Stephen Fernandez
    replied
    If you are thinking to start trading in forex, you should know some basic rules. Everyone enters into the market to make profit. Without learning about forex, you can not make profit either. You can learn about forex from many ways. You can learn from the professional traders. You can also open a demo account. It will help you to learn all about forex practically. When I was starting forex trading, I also learned the basics from the demo account of TP Global FX. They are very supportive and by their demo account it is very easy to learn forex trading.

Leave a comment:

• forexearlywarning
    started a topic Rules Based Forex Trading

Rules Based Forex Trading

This article will give traders a set of 5 basic rules for forex trade entries, and also 3 basic rules for money management. These rules are for trading in the main forex trading session. Additional rules are provided for other situations and times of day. Trend based trades.Click on the link below for the article:

Rules Based Forex Trading

Traders can also download our FREE mobile app, which tells you when the market starts consistent movements across 8 different currencies. Click on the link for full information.

Forex Mobile App

Good Trading, Forexearlywarning
    Last edited by forexearlywarning; 10-16-2020, 04:52 PM.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X