Platinum Swing Trade Alerts

The 10-Buck Broker (Long-Term Stock Picks)

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is trading Forex really worth it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is trading Forex really worth it?

Just from a risk/reward perspective.

I spend 10 years of my life and lost a lot before I start trading in profit. I found good strategy 7 years ago what bring me 30x times more then I invest…

For example in 1 month I was able to make from $1 000 ->>> $30 000 but I had big problem with risk control so I was keep losing all money again and again. Later I learn at least not losing my invested amount… Then I quit trading and moved to telecommunications business. I was generating huge income in telecommunications but my partners created scam scheme and scammed me on $900k and I didn’t have any choose so decide to close everything..

After that something changed in my mind and I understand that my biggest problem in my life is risk control… I’m able to generate huge income but not able to control this assets.. SO I learn money management and return back to Forex.

At moment I’m trading currency every day. I close in average 10–20 trades daily(all in profit). Not losing capital and growing every day. In average I make 10% per month without risk of losing my capital. As well I have created own affiliate web store what bring passive income. As I always need to do something.. trading become boring but it’s super profitable.

Comment

Yes, it is. I’ve never lived a better life than I do now as a trader. No, one can make much more than 20% annually. People like to think in percentages way too much. Let me explain:

People look at the percentage of what a so-called pro-trader does, not realising that the market isn’t infinite and the size of your trade has a significant impact on how you can carry a trade out. These people who are managing really big pots can’t go in and out like I do, they are like a big and heavy lorry transporting building parts to an Airbus factory through narrow streets somewhere in France. I prefer to be the London cabby with a lovely tight turning circle. I can trade with precision, they can’t. They have more money which is a blessing and a burden at the same time. I’m flexible enough to trade with high precision very close to how the market moves.

Now, don’t underestimate a “small” position. I’m much bigger than your average [email protected] is. I frequently earn in a day what other people with so-called jobs earn in a year. Yet, for the FX market, I’m small fish. “Small fish” that is making a couple hundred USD per pip. It wouldn’t scale up to 5 figures per pip, I know that and that is why comparing percentages without comparing the actual pot is a useless exercise. Or in other words: Percentage of what?

All that of course doesn’t mean you can do the same. It is hard and smart work to get there and it certainly involves a bit of luck to find the right things before your motivation runs out but if you succeed, it is totally worth it.

There is one last thing to say: I had the luxury of not having to work at the same time. I could dedicate my time to trading and I could trade when the markets move the most - that is somewhere in the morning to the afternoon (as in European timezone). I’m rather sceptical I would be where I am if I had been living in Australia or the US west coast. All lovely areas, but when the market moves when I’m asleep or all my friends are out for a beer or five then it’s getting frustrating pretty fast.

Oh, don’t waste your time on trading forums. The vast majority of people there don’t have a clue how to trade. All they do is dragging you down with their negativity, nonsense ideas and what not else. Learn to read the chart. There is a reason that barely anyone on these trading forums talks about price action, momentum, price rejections and so on. It involved screen time to understand it, lots of screen time and these people are there looking mostly for a shortcut to profitability and giving “Forex” the bad reputation it has.

Update:

Because some people asked: I’m trading short term on the 1-minute candle stick chart. My average holding time depends on what the markets offer me but I’d say it is rarely under 6 minutes and rarely over 20 minutes. I focus almost exclusively on reversal signals and have my way of telling good ones and fake-signals apart. Support/resistance areas play a role but it is, in the end, like most other professions: you need to practice to get good at it. I treat trading as a profession and a business while I wouldn’t say trading IS the business it is more that I say every individual trade is a business.

Every one has his/her own individual strengths. I have trader friends who don’t see entries or exits in what I do. I know people who are more or less copying my strategy or who came up with something similar on their own. I am NOT saying what I do is perfect, it simply is good enough for me. I can’t stand long term uncertainty but I do not mind pulling the trigger over and over again each day.

By the way, I do that since several years. I didn’t stumble into trading just yesterday so any mentioning of “luck” doesn’t make much logical sense. I do not eat lucky clover for breakfast ;-)

Comment

Thanks for the quick responses guys

Comment

Trade increases competition and lowers world prices, which provides benefits to consumers by raising the purchasing power of their own income, and leads to a rise in consumer surplus. Trade also breaks down domestic monopolies, which face competition from more efficient foreign firms. Most of the invoice factoring companies are using trading options which gives them easy profit.

Comment

Yes, For me, trading in forex is really worthy. A lot of people in this world earn a lot of money by trading in forex market everyday. if you want to make the forex trading worthy you need to trade by following all the rules and techniques. There are also a lot of people who can not make this suitable for them because of low knowledge. If you have enough knowledge about forex, you can make a lot of money. I always trade with TP Global FX. It always helps me to make profit. I love their strategy and techniques.

Comment

There are basically five classes of traders on the planet: scalpers, day traders, swing traders, position traders, and mechanical traders. The principal difference among the classifications of traders is the time spans utilized while trading. Basically, the period of time wherein a trading position is held increases from a scalper to a day trader, to a swing trader, lastly to a position trader. Mechanical traders are absent from the progression of time. Their exchanges depend on a fixed everyday practice, regardless of the time period and regardless of market movement.

Comment

Forex is a profitable business. If you have enough knowledge about forex trading you can earn a lot of money from this market. But many traders loss their money despite their knowledge and experience. Because they have no any financial adviser who can help them in their critical situation. As a trader I always take help from AtoZ Markets while I am trading in the forex market. They help me to minimize the risk and make profit. They always give me right news and information about the market.

Comment

Forex trading is the most famous and profitable business in the world. Anyone can start trading and earn a lot of money from the forex market if they have proper knowledge about the forex. If you use forex in a very proper way then you can earn maximum profits from here no doubt. I really work hard for earning profits. My broker Eurotrader really helps me a lot. They are one of the best brokers I have ever worked.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X