Platinum Swing Trade Alerts

The 10-Buck Broker (Long-Term Stock Picks)

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Credit cards can be your friend

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Credit cards can be your friend

We all know that credit cards have a negative stigma associated with them but with this article I hope to remove some of that stigma. The simple fact is credit cards can be a great tool if used responsibly.

What are you using your credit cards for?

The main issue with credit cards for most people is that they use credit cards completely on liabilities and non-essentials. While credit cards are meant to be used they are NOT solely for buying flatscreen TV's and concert tickets. At the time of writing this article I had 17 credit cards. Most of those credit cards are business cards meaning they have higher limits than personal cards and are registered under the name of a real LLC. I use all of my business cards for things like advertising costs, web hosting, and other expenses associating with running a large website. The site makes more than enough money to pay off the cards so I would definitely consider that using my credit cards responsibly. As far as my personal cards go I use them for gas, groceries, utility bills, etc. You might ask why a financially sound person would rely so heavily on credit cards and the simple answer is REWARDS!

Credit card rewards are amazing.

As I stated in the previous paragraph I use credit cards heavily because I own this website. Costs associated with running a website like this can get high. The amount of reward that I rack up across all of my cards is insane! One of my favorite things to redeem my points for is simple Walmart gift cards. I have stacks of them and use them to buy groceries, new tires, and whatever else Walmart sells. We all know Walmart sells everything so I can't see any issue with redeeming my point that way. Aside from Walmart gift cards, most credit card companies offer gift cards for everything under the sun like:
    • Fast food - Burger King, Wendy's,
    • Casual dining - Ruth's Chris, Morton's Steakhouse, Longhorn, Applebee's, etc.
    • Shopping - L.L. Bean, Target, Macy's, TJ Maxx, etc.
    • Hardware stores - Home Depot, Lowe's, ACE
    • Music - iTunes, Spotify, etc
    No matter what you're into you can find gift cards for it.

If you are the traveling type you can always redeem your points for airline tickets, rental cars, etc.

If you are paying your card off in full every month or in a 0% introductory period this is a great way to get free stuff.

0% Interest introductory periods

Unknown to the average consumer, there are MANY credit cards that come with a 0% interest introductory period when you first get your card. These introductory periods range anywhere from 6 to 18 months!! That's basically free money you can use until the introduction period is up. Of course the credit card companies want you to not be able to pay the card off and end up paying the interest but don't give them the satisfaction. Make sure you have the cash to pay off all your credit card balances if need be. Also, never spend heavily on personal items and wants. Using credit cards for business expenses s the most responsible way to them

Conclusion

I didn't get all of my credit cards through my own efforts. As a matter of fact, only one of the credit cards I own was personally applied for by me. The others were applied for on my behalf by a company in Florida named Fund & Grow. They help people get funding for businesses no matter what your industry is. You must have certain business credentials set up to really get the full package i.e. business credit cards. If you would to learn more about Fund & Grow please read my full review of them here... Fund and Grow review.
    Platinum Swing Trade Stock Alerts(FREE 14-Day Trial)

The 10-Buck Broker (Long-Term Stock Picks)

Best Stock Picking Services

Best FOREX Signals Software

Stock Market Investing For Beginners

"Step into the arena and hold on to your hat. Don't get discouraged if you don't make 8 trillion dollars in your first month. Trading is not a get rich quick scheme. Realize that trading is a skill and just like any other skill it takes time to learn. Have convictions in your decisions in life and trading. Ignore the comments and "advice" of those that have never traded a day in their life."

Terms Of Service

Disclaimer: This website provides information about the stock market and other investments. This website does not provide investment advice and should not be used as a replacement for investment advice from a qualified professional. This website is for informational purposes only. The Author of this website is not a registered investment advisor and does not offer investment advice. You, the reader, bear responsibility for your own investment decisions and should seek the advice of a qualified securities professional before making any investment.

Promoted content: You should assume that this website has an affiliate relationship and/or another material connection to the persons or businesses mentioned in or linked to from this website and may receive commissions from purchases you make on subsequent websites. Always exercise due diligence before purchasing any product or service. This website contains advertisements.
Working...
X