Platinum Swing Trade Alerts

The 10-Buck Broker (Long-Term Stock Picks)

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How the blockchain will radically transform the economy - Bettina Warburg from Ted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How the blockchain will radically transform the economy - Bettina Warburg from Ted

The reasons why I am sharing this are as follows. First is due to Movement Control Order (MCO) which allows me to spend more time for self improvement. Secondly, blockchain is trending, although still relatively new, the general public is not aware or well informed about it.
    At the early stage of the speech, Bettina Warburg said, “As human, we find ways to lower uncertainty about one another so that we can exchange value.” For a long time, institutions has been used as a tool of economics for that very purpose. She also said, “These institutions are really the grease that allow our economic wheels to function and we can see this play out over the course of human history from informal rules to formal institutions to online institutions.”
    So what exactly is blockchain? Blockchain technology is a decentralized database that stores a registry of assets and transactions across a peer-to-peer network.
    We face uncertainties like not knowing who we’re dealing with, not having visibility into a transaction and not having recourse if things go wrong. These three difficulties that we face in almost all of our everyday transactions can be resolved with blockchain.
    According this, I keep surveying about blockchain in this afternoon. By the way, have you guys heard about blockchain financial derivatives before or Explus? I have checked the official website. The company is regulated by both the UK and the national financial authority of Saint Vincent and the Grenadines (Commonwealth of Nations). They commit that all deposits from customers are transparent and safe.
    I saw a few of their products such as trend option, boundary option, aggregated option, condition option etc. Every 30 seconds is a cycle, 15 seconds for buy in and 15 seconds countdown for the result. This kind of rules looks pretty interesting to me. Also, can use virtual funds demo account to practice. I’m prepared to get my profit from this platform. Obviously, the capital gain from the demo account cannot be redrawn. Hahaha…

I can’t wait for it!!! Anyone want a discussion about this? I guess you will super love this!!!
Working...
X